There has never been a better time to join Limuru Country Club. Since its origin in 1949, the Club has prided itself on attracting individuals who appreciate world-class recreational facilities, excellent service, and socialising with like-minded people. The Club is a place for young and old, where families and friends can meet, exercise, dine and relax, all in the comfort of its beautiful surroundings. The club offers great value-for-money memberships to all Kenyans and Kenyan residents as well as participating corporate partners. We offer a unique and inexpensive temporary membership package for up to two years for expatriates with very simple application procedures. If you are interested in joining Limuru, do pay us a visit. Any person, wishing to join the Club must be introduced by an existing Full Member who applies with the necessary documentation. The joining procedure and accompanying conditions are provided on the form. Alternatively please contact the Club secretary +254 722 645 941 or by email email@example.com for information on every aspect of membership. We look forward to welcoming you to Limuru Country Club.
|Membership Type||Joining Fees (Kshs)||Annual Subscription (Kshs)||Benefits|
|Joint Full Member||444,000.00||48,000.00||Golfing and all other gymkhana activities.|
|Single Full Member||362,000.00||36,000.00||Golfing and all other gymkhana activities.|
|Joint Country Member||250,000.00||24,000.00||Golfing and all other gymkhana activities.|
|Single Country Member||204,000.00||18,000.00||Golfing and all other gymkhana activities.|
|Joint Social Member||256,000.00||30,000.00||Not entitled to Golf. Entitled to all other Gymkhana activities|
|Single Social Member||210,000.00||24,000.00||Not entitled to Golf. Entitled to all other Gymkhana activities|
|Corporate Member||304,000.00||34,000.00||Golfing and all other gymkhana activities.|
|Junior Member||10,000.00||10,000.00||Golfing and all other gymkhana activities.|
|(up to 18 years)|
|Honorary Life||10,000.00||10,000.00||Golfing and all other gymkhana activities.|
- To propose a new member, the proposer must have been a full member of the club for at least one year.
- The proposer and a seconder fill in an application form and return it to the membership office attaching the following:
- Membership entrance fee
- Two passport size photos of the applicant and spouse (for joint full membership)
- Copies of ID or passport for both applicant and spouse (for joint full membership)
- Birth certificates for children below 18 years (where applicable)
- A one-page CV for the applicant.
- The form is signed by the directors and returned to the office for verification.
- The proposer introduces the applicant to Directors and the Membership & Disciplinary Committee (usually on the 2nd Wednesday of the month or Saturday, at a place to be advised).
- On payment, the Applicant is issued with a temporary card and can start enjoying the club facilities as per the temporary membership.
- The Applicant’s form is then taken to the Membership & Disciplinary committee for first noting.
- On Approval, by the committee, the applicant’s name and photo is posted on the notice board for two months to allow vetting by the general membership.
- After two months on the board, a second Noting is done by the Membership & Disciplinary Committee.
- In case of no objections, the application is forwarded to the Board of Directors for election.
- On Election, the applicant is confirmed as a member of the club. A permanent Membership card is issued with a copy of the club’s Memorandum & Articles.