- Take the Nakuru highway North of Nairobi for some 15-20 minutes passing Sigona Golf Club to your left.
- Continue the highway Northwards for a further 10 minutes turning left towards Narok-Naivasha just as the dual carriageway merges into single traffic lanes, and just after the “B3 Narok” road sign to your left.
- Start your kilometer clock at the highway exit. At 0.3 kms, turn right driving back under the highway.
- At 1.5 kms, take the left turn downhill duly passing Limuru Milk Processors to your right – on a clear day, enjoy the view of Aberdare Highlands straight ahead in the distance.
- Passing under the railway bridge and at 3.1 kms, turn right at the t-junction.
- Enjoying the scenic farmland and tea fields, and views back to the Nairobi plains en route, at 6.6 kms you will have reached Tigoni village – please turn right to reach the Club.
- Our entrance is approximately 300 meters on the right side down this ‘road’.