Limuru Country Club is a premier golf and country club offering first class sporting and social amenities.
The club wishes to recruit a Golf Administrator who will have responsibility for managing all matters relating to Golf including assisting with processing of major competitions, results, draws, and scheduling of fixtures. The Golf Admin will promote membership of the Golf Club, actively seek growth in numbers, source and foster new sponsorship opportunities and partners for the Club.
key tasks and performance areas for the job holder
- Co-ordinate all LCC golf events in conjunction with the Captain and Golf Committee.
- Manage green fees data entries and reporting.
- Co-ordinate all LCC corporate golf day bookings and liaise with the F & B Manager and others
- Co-ordinate the annual golf calendar for the Club in conjunction with the Sponsorship Committee, the Golf Committee and the GM.
- Work with the sponsorship committee to develop new sponsorship opportunities and foster existing sponsor partnerships.
- Provide results for the monthly newsletter including written articles.
- Ensure the website is updated with all matters pertaining to golf
- Assist the Membership committee by coordinating the induction of new members.
- Compliance with LCC policies & procedures.
- Attend Golf Committee meetings and production of agenda, minutes and follow up points of those meetings when required.
- Liaison with KGU, KLGU, and the Junior Golf Foundation.
- Monitor and operate within an approved budget for all competitions.
- Maintain and co-ordinate all elements of reciprocal clubs’ arrangements and visits, including assisting Members with appropriate paperwork when visiting reciprocal clubs.
- Any marketing responsibilities as may be assigned by the General Manager
Skills and Competencies
The job holder requires good interpersonal, time management and organisational skills, ability to foster and support positive customer relations, promote and maintain a positive, friendly and helpful environment for members, staff and volunteers. The holder of this position must be conversant with products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and should have well-developed written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge on CONGU/ master scoreboard will be an added advantage.
The holder of this position will be required to have a minimum first degree preferably in Marketing or any Business-related degree.
The job holder requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a service-oriented, or hospitality facility.
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative
- Good communication skills orally and in writing
Limuru Country Club is an equal opportunity employer. Applications including attached CVs stating one’s current position and current salary should be sent to the General Manager titled “Application for Position of Golf Administrator” through email@example.com by 5.30pm on 30 November 2019. Only Successful candidates will be contacted.