Kenya’s premiere golf and country experience
Limuru Country Club is a premier golf and country club offering first class sporting and social amenities. The club wishes to recruit a Golf Administrator who will have responsibility for managing all matters relating to Golf including assisting with processing of major competitions, results, draws, and scheduling of fixtures. The Golf Admin will promote membership of the Golf Club, actively seek growth in numbers, source and foster new sponsorship opportunities and partners for the Club. key tasks and performance areas for the job holder
- Co-ordinate all LCC golf events in conjunction with the Captain and Golf Committee.
- Manage green fees data entries and reporting.
- Co-ordinate all LCC corporate golf day bookings and liaise with the F & B Manager and others
- Co-ordinate the annual golf calendar for the Club in conjunction with the Sponsorship Committee, the Golf Committee and the GM.
- Work with the sponsorship committee to develop new sponsorship opportunities and foster existing sponsor partnerships.
- Provide results for the monthly newsletter including written articles.
- Ensure the website is updated with all matters pertaining to golf
- Assist the Membership committee by coordinating the induction of new members.
- Compliance with LCC policies & procedures.
- Attend Golf Committee meetings and production of agenda, minutes and follow up points of those meetings when required.
- Liaison with KGU, KLGU, and the Junior Golf Foundation.
- Monitor and operate within an approved budget for all competitions.
- Maintain and co-ordinate all elements of reciprocal clubs’ arrangements and visits, including assisting Members with appropriate paperwork when visiting reciprocal clubs.
- Any marketing responsibilities as may be assigned by the General Manager
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative
- Good communication skills orally and in writing
Limuru Country Club is a premier golf and country club offering first-class sporting and social amenities. The club wishes to recruit a Food and Beverage Cost Controller who will be primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items as well as ensuring the short and long-term planning of F&B controlling and pricing aspects. The F & B Cost Controller will report to the Club Chief Accountant and will liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on operational and cost-related issues. The holder of this position will be responsible for recommending changes to the price of menu items based on the costing information collected. key tasks and performance areas for the job holder
- Effective control of Food & Beverage Cost.
- Control Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicate these with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain recipes in the system
- Check and verify voids, settlements and discounts in the POS
- Check and verify any happy hour sales as well as complimentary discounts.
- Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts and prepare staff meal cost reports.
- Verify that all sales have been transferred correctly and no postings are lost.
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
- Conduct restaurant and bar checks daily including surprise spot checks on all outlets.
- Daily transfer of stocks within the system from the stores to the POS.
- Continuously study weaknesses in F&B controls and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Conduct stock takes and Prepare various monthly reports for distribution to management
- Any other tasks as and when required by the management.